IV ketamine infusions offer the possibility of rapid relief from suffering.
- Good efficacy: studies and treatment information show ketamine may provide relief for about 75% of patients with even severe and treatment-resistant symptoms.
- Rapid relief: The effect of ketamine infusions are immediate, with patients often noticing positive results immediately and longer-lasting results after multiple treatments.
- A long-history of safe and effective use: Ketamine has been used in anesthesia for decades. It has a demonstrated history of safe and effective use.
- The possibility of long-lasting relief: The long-term benefits of ketamine therapies are not well studied, but studies and treatment results to date suggest the possibility of long-lasting relief from symptoms for some patients after minimal treatments and for most patients with a series of treatments followed by maintenance treatments.
- When nothing else has worked: Ketamine is shown to provide relief for those with even severe, treatment-resistant symptoms.
It is important to note that this should not be considered an exhaustive list of considerations for undertaking ketamine infusion therapies. Ketamine is a serious anesthetic. It should be administered by appropriately-trained professionals. Risks with anesthesia, as with any medical procedure, may be significant. Patients should undertake ketamine infusion therapies in consultation with their doctor.
Why Lone Star Infusion, PLLC
We are focused on providing excellent, compassionate care.
- Administration by an Anesthesiologist: Administration and monitoring by a board-certified and licensed anesthesiologist with training and experience in these anesthetic agents and in patient comfort and safety during anesthesia.
- High Dosing: High dosing consistent with studies and treatment results for maximum efficacy while remaining appropriate for an outpatient setting.
- Outpatient Treatments: Outpatient procedures provide a convenient and cost-effective alternative to in-patient treatments
- Focus on Safety: Including continuous monitoring throughout the infusion.
- Attention to patient comfort: Your comfort during the procedure is important and we are able to provide adjunct medicines during infusions, as appropriate, for patient comfort and safety.
- A welcoming experience: We provide a welcoming and comfortable experience for your procedure including convenient access from I-10, easy parking, private treatment rooms, comfortable chairs and a peaceful environment.
- Confidential: From the private rooms to our attention to patient records, your privacy is important to us.
- Partners in your care: We are committed to work with you and your referring physician to achieve the best possible outcomes.